What do you think is the best name for a Pop music magazine?

Friday 15 February 2013

Firtst Attempt in Photoshop

This is my first time using photo shop to practice for editing my photo for my music magazine. It was relatively difficult to begin with but was easier once you got the hang of it.

I began with using the photo to the right, and I used the lasso tool to cut out the crab and the lemon. I then copied both images onto a new sheet. I zoomed in to both images and tidied up the edges with the magic tool after this I used the free transform to move the images into the position that I wanted. I then used the colour fill tool to colour the background blue and made a canvas size down the left hand side to make it look like a binder on a cookery book. I added a light colour and edited the texture. Finally I added text and put it in a colour which tied in with the lemons and this is my finished product:


No comments:

Post a Comment