What do you think is the best name for a Pop music magazine?

Monday 18 March 2013

Some Feedback on my Music Magazine Cover

Here is some feedback comments from 4 different girls:

1. "I like the colour scheme, it really suits the magazine but the purple cover line about MTV is hard to see"

2. "I don't think you need to make any changes , I especially love the layout and shapes used."

3. "The MTV cover line is difficult to see and possibly reposition the text at the bottom"

4. "I like the texture of the main image and the magazine as a whole is really fitting to your target audience."

As a result of this feedback I have decided to reposition some text however, I am hesitant to change the colour of the MTV cover line as there is no other colour that ties in with my colour scheme, even If it is slightly difficult to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment